Hiding download for audio

Exactly what you have on your screenshot. Now type SOURCE in the replacement field and select your audio url from the drop-down.

Use that new column in your rich text component.

1 Like

I donā€™t think could work , my songs need different urlsā€¦this way if Iā€™m not wrong I have the same url for all the songsā€¦Thanks for the help :pensive:
Didnā€™t see your gently answer ā€¦let me try againā€¦, thanks for be here

No, thatā€™s not how it works. Each row has a different url, so the template will automatically be different for each row.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t load the track and as far i can see its not even fitting all the screenā€¦

Do I wrong something else ?

Change SOURCE in the code and the replacement to something different like {SOURCE}. It might be replacing the word ā€˜sourceā€™ in both instances in the code.

The last time I tested code like this, I couldnā€™t get it to fit the full width of the screen either. Iā€™m not sure how to fix that.

1 Like

Thanks guys for all the help and really donā€™t wanna bother youā€¦but I do really hope to have new audio player one dayā€¦!
For me changing the word it doesnā€™t seem to workā€¦
Time for me to put demo url in the appā€¦so the people wonā€™t download the real onesā€¦ :pensive:

All I can do while Iā€™d preferā€™d not is to put a web view componente which loads the album url from its url and load this , I didnā€™t want to use the web view just because its slowerā€¦3 to 9 secā€¦to loadā€¦,in my case

Let me tell you that with a player like this you could smash the competitorsā€¦
thanks for all the help hereā€¦Iā€™m awake from 2 am and now are the 6. and I have to rebuild the app from the ground upā€¦, thanks for being here with me while from Glide support there was just " we are sorry we will refund" ā€¦when some one spend a lot of time with you giving back the money its simply not enoughā€¦as answer ā€¦, the one I received here from the Glideā€™s experts is a different thingā€¦,please please just please improve the media section and the payment ( recurring ones ) please.

does this works? mine is not workingā€¦ :grin:

When i askā€™d it was very hard to answer to me, i realize it now , yes it works even if i changed my way to this embedding in a table an iframe with my services , to all helpā€™d me out , thanks

1 Like

why mine is not workingā€¦ lol

it also depends from the browser youā€™re using , its an html5 standard but every browser load it a little differently

1 Like

Hello Manu Marea, Iā€™m having the same problem you had with your player. Could you detail how you managed to solve it?
Thank you for your attention.

i ended up by using webview ( iframe ) and elfsight audio player

1 Like

Hello AlvinM.

Did you get the solution?

IĀ“m receiving the same behaviour. i.e. It rendered correctly but donĀ“t play.