Googlesheets ... Whats the best way to

One question : are the headers the same in the 2 tabs of the IMPORTRANGE? They must be…

yes in row 1 and 2 is the header, so trying to get info from row A3:J3 Down

Ok, so put A:J in the IMPORTRANGE, then instead of “1” at the end if the formula, put “2”

=QUERY({IMPORTRANGE(“1ODR1M5ERbGUlk_AMxKwyXlC6dwcBcHWfz-KIYnQM5bQ”,“Kaneb!A:J”),IMPORTRANGE(“1nlhoEQXmA9w4l9FrO2S58Qypef13XjRzLIjvNCnuMXo”,“NigsII!A:J”)},“Select * Where Col1 is not null”,2)

arrrgh still not and i am still looking thru youtube videos

when i do just importrange for one sheet all is well …everything comes in!

Try to execute your formula first with only the first IMPORTRANGE. Check what happened.

Then do the same but with the second importrange only and check.

There’s maybe an Sheet ID correct, in this case instead of the ID alone, try with the full url of your sheets for both importrange.

An idea! If row 2 is the header, so the import range should be A2:J, then a Mt the end of the formula you put 1

i tried both of what you suggested son of a gun this isn’t that difficult but im missing something

You still have a parsing error with ")) added at the end if the line?

yes

Make screenshots of the two sheets used as data source, at least few rows for each. Else we will never succeed. Thanks!

Look at my sheet, nearly the same setup than yours (but source data and the query formula on the same sheet). It works fine, as expected, without the blank rows.

I don’t understand what happened with your sheets…

Can you share the links of your 2 sheets?

give me ur email and i share to ya

and
=QUERY({IMPORTRANGE(“1EZUgNwG799LCPFZ_gaKVRIb1o6Ir6RxoWMtz0vuBtxc”,“Kaneb!A3:C”);IMPORTRANGE(“1nlhoEQXmA9w4l9FrO2S58Qypef13XjRzLIjvNCnuMXo”,“NigsII!E3:G”)},“select * where Col1 is not null”)
this worked for those columns but when i change it to A3:J … Got it now
YEAH

Christophe_hk … you da man!

1 Like

:dancing_men::dancing_men::dancing_men::dancing_men::dancing_men::dancing_men: :smile:

so now how ever many sheets i get just follow suite and is should be good ty soo much! i owe ya a beer or three

1 Like