Go To A Specific View Same As Go To A Tab

We would like to have a go to a view by id as an example similar to go to a tab but a view is really important because we build alot of views in a new screen view with custom forms that helps a lot in our rules and customization as well specially that there are missing features in page that requires our custom forms rather than new forms view

So now with the new computation we have a view extension in the url where we can reuse it again rather than what am using now is getting the link of that particular screen and uses open browser link and add the link there which obviously sometimes gets the user from a screen to another as a workaround for the time being

So a go to screen is like go to a tab but better deep internal browse and keeping the same screen without new tabs

This isn’t exactly what you are asking for, but I mention in the following post how you can have reusable custom forms. The important thing is that each form must have it’s own single row work table. Also, when navigating to that custom form, it’s important to use ‘Show Detail Screen’ instead of ‘Show New Screen’. The form layout will stick to that table when you view the existing detail screen, instead of a new screen.

I’ve even used the same custom form for adding rows as well as editing existing rows. It’s a little bit to set up, but not too bad. Whether I’m in Add mode or Edit mode, it’s still using the same custom form screen. Plus, I can open that same custom form from anywhere in my app. The only trick is that you need to establish a single relation, or Single Value → Whole Row, to that custom form work table. Do that in any other table where you need to navigate to the custom form. Then you can use the ‘Show Detail Screen’ action through the relation (single value).