Gmail Integration and scheduled send

I’m looking to leverage the Gmail Integration to see if it can replace the need for a third-party platform such as Mailchimp or another ESP. While the native Gmail app has an option to schedule emails, I’m not seeing that option when configuration this integration inside of Glide?

I need to be able to schedule out a series of email correspondence with each email campaign (send) having its own custom send date and time. Is this possible using the integration or would it require a bunch of computed columns to achieve the same result? Thx

I would advise you to be careful with sending out bulk emails directly from your gmail account. You are likely to cause your account to be flagged by gmail for “spam”.

At the moment you can’t have time-based triggers, it would have to be something done externally.

2 Likes

Hi, @AdamMartin. I appreciate you taking time to reply, thanks. I did research this before posting the question and should’ve included these links with my question, sorry. Google does allow Gmail to be used for bulk email, they just suggest following the normal CAN-SPAM Act rules that other ESPs like Mailchimp, etc. adhere to. Posting a couple good resources below for anyone else looking into this option.

Hi, @ThinhDinh. OK, that’s a bummer…maybe that will change with future version rollouts. I do appreciate you letting me know as I couldn’t find anything specific in my community search. Thx again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.