🆕 Glide Tables

@Mark, I sent it to you in private,

Hi Joao, a workaround for now is to combine those in a template column with a comma delimiter, for example “Col1, Col2, Col3” then use a split text column on that template with the comma delimiter.

2 Likes

hello @ThinhDinh, Yes! For some applications it will be useful, thanks!

1 Like

@Mark, in the same APP, I have the same problem as @Messias_Carvalho, the edition not working!

[quote=“Mark, post:42, topic:15597, full:true”]
Are you saying you deleted the row via the app, but it stayed in the table? Could you share your app, please?
[/quote]

@Mark, problem solved a few minutes ago. Thank you !!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This should be fixed now.

3 Likes

Love this

Here comes the first Glide Sheet Calculator, & Customers & Earnings Calculator.

Enjoy: I have set it to copy so we all can see how cool this new Glide Sheet is!

@david Thank you!

7 Likes

Amazing :heart_eyes:

Thanks for the contribution!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

“Made with Glide from a Google Sheet, without writing any code”. Is this statement still valid, now that we have our own Glide Sheet (lol). I think we should take the “G” out of “Google”, and just call it G sheet! Just a thought.

5 Likes

Amazing work Glide Team!

Daniel, did you email support? If you did, they will get back to you. Please don’t ask me for support on a thread about a particular topic.

@Mark @David
Do you foresee any issues when making your User Profile sheet a Glide table? I noticed it’s exponentially faster but I don’t want to run into any data write issues.

2 Likes

@Robert_Petitto There’s a potential bug with this I have to look into, but the intention is very much for user profiles in Glide Tables to work. If it doesn’t we consider it a bug.

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll build it out anyway knowing that you’ll handle this potential bug with ease :wink:

Can’t believe my Meet with Me app is going from a heavy, Google Sheet based, Google Sheet formula driven app to one that doesn’t even really need a Google Sheet at all. Y’all are beyond awesome!

5 Likes

Tis the future

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Hi @david, do you have any macro timing for this? While interested to leverage Glide tabs, this point is (for me) a pre-requisite.

Thanks

3 Likes

@AyS_0908 +1

1 Like

is it possible to convert a complete application using a google table to glides tables or you have to redo everything?

2 Likes