Glide secureSafe

Gliders,

Here is my latest app, Glide secureSafe, a multiple user app.

1. Video coming soon
  2. Compound action magic
  3. 4 layers of security
  4. Get locked out of account after 3 attempts
  5. Zigzag pattern lock
  6. Pin pad
  7. scrambled/encrypted pins
  8. Reveal pin entered
  9. 6 Folders in secure safe that you create at the touch of a button (hoping buttons are working)

Process:

1. Sign up > create hexadecimal password > create memorable digit pin > create secureSafe digit pin > Create zigzag pattern lock.
  2. To access secureSafe (1) unlock zigzag pattern and then go back the way you came to enter (2) password (here you get 3 attempts). (3) after stage 2 enter (3) secureSafe pin using native pin pad. Pin is scrambled, and 1 asterisk per digit entered, but you can reveal any wrong pin entered.
  3. add to folders

Settings

Change all passwords/pin but to access each folder you need to enter pin (where you cannot remember pin, enter securesafe pin).

Full of compound action!

Please test!

There are no instructions as such save some hints in RED. Key template is being added BUT BUT the idea for now is to see if the app rattles your brain. Assume you have just snatched a mobile phone and are trying to break into it. If it confuses and rattles your brain, it is mission accomplished!

12 Likes

@Lucas_Pires test it for fun!

1 Like

Gonna do it now

1 Like

Super cool!!

Only a thing, when I was about to create my zig zag password I clicked on the button and went to a screen I couldnt confirm and I just clicked and confirm… like nothing lol

Instead of this, amazing as usual! :star_struck:

1 Like

Okay ill take a look at that! Thank you for testing it!

1 Like

Can you reset or delete my data? So I can test it again

1 Like

Ive deleted your data. Access now!

1 Like

Yeah, I can’t get past the zigzag. Initially the pattern was presented to me with only 3 columns, then it was shown as 4 columns when asked to enter it. Now image 2 is stuck and the button is gone and I have no idea what I’m supposed to be doing.

3 Likes

Okay …did you reveal all the pictures first,let me take a look!

I would say it now

1 Like

I share similar experience / difficulties with the zig zag pattern and trying to access.

Throw my data in the reset too. Would like to help if possible :+1:

Note: I did not reveal all the pictures at first when creating the pattern.

1 Like

Just reading the responses this sounds interesting as hell.

2 Likes

That was my experience, almost word for word :rofl:

3 Likes

Jeff fixed!

OKAY WHAT YOU NEED TO DO WHEN YOU REGISTER FIRST TIME…IS REVEAL ALL THE PICTURES BEFORE CREATING THE ZIGZAG PATTERN.

1 Like

Lucas fixed !

@Eric_Penn Yours looks fine to me? please try!

2 Likes

@Kyle_Heney yours is okay too!

1 Like

Just please remember to reveal the pictures before pressing the button to create your zig zag lock.

This message For all new testers!

Thank you!

Ok. So on this screen the fourth button tap does not register a “*”

Could confirm by revealing my incorrect attempt to show 5 digits but only 4 ****

Repeated a few times in chrome iOS 14.2

1 Like

Thanks I probably missed a number asterisk lol!

Did it rattle your brain @Eric_Penn? :rofl:

FIXED…I forgot to add the asterisk

1 Like