Glide Pages forms - one to many relations

I think the easiest way is to build a custom form. @Darren_Murphy has a great write up, but the one thing to remember is that the User Profile table is accessible from everywhere and its data can be used to pass data through a form submission, or through an Add Row action at any time in the process.

Here’s what I would do:

• Create several user-specific columns in your Users table to store the first couple sets of information (new event details, dates, etc.)
  • Once all that info is in the Users table, create an action that writes it to whichever other tables it needs to exist in — you’ll already have all the info you need to build the relations after the rows are added (you can add several Add Row actions to add data to multiple tables at the same time).
  • The last part of this action should be to clear all the user-specific columns so that they’re empty in the Users table. This way, the same user can start the process again without any of the old data sticking around.

Here’s a link to Darren’s original post with more info: How do I create a custom form?

1 Like