Glide is expanding our support team and we’d like to reach out to our community first!
Customer Support Specialist
Glide has tens of thousands of non-technical developers building apps for millions of users each month. Glide developers build apps for everything from prototyping new ideas, to improving processes inside companies, to creating apps just for the fun of it.
We care deeply about how we interact with our users, from the first time you sign up until your app is in the hands of your users. As a Customer Support Specialist at Glide, you will share this responsibility with us and engage with our users!
• Answering and troubleshooting daily questions, finding solutions to issues submitted via email and social media, while making sure to follow our brand culture. This might include sending how-to links, blog posts or explaining how our pricing and plans work.
• Helping with account and billing issues encountered by users.
• Understanding a user’s state of mind and reacting accordingly, like calming a stressed user down or sending a silly GIF when appropriate.
• Collecting insights, conveying them to the right people and helping the product team prioritize the roadmap.
• Knowledge of Glide and passion for the product
• Clear and positive communication and collaboration skills in written and spoken English
• Strong problem-solving ability, seeking help from teammates to accomplish goals
• Supporting the go-to-market team including Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success by directing conversations to the appropriate team when necessary.
• Ability to work remotely, and maintain engaged, clear communication with the Glide team through a variety of avenues.
• Clear and positive communication skills in language(s) besides English - our users are global!
• You face uncertainty with optimism and are an empathetic problem solver who goes above and beyond to help people.
• Familiarity with Zendesk, Slack, and Notion.