No, but it appears if I go to a project created for the page. All those prepared for mobile, do not have this option.
I posted about this yesterday. It is only giving back two decimals.
Yes, these integrations are only for Pages (now called Glide Apps), not Apps (which are now called Classic Apps).
I found the issue. Two things inbound to help:
1 - The format for the Latitude and Longitudes will now be configurable.
2 - There is a prebuilt output which is a full precision lat,lng string. No template column needed.
Thanks @Jason for checking into this!
What do we do if we signed up for beta but do not see the actions or ability to create an action?
Not sure. There doesn’t seem to be a way to check to see if you’ve opted in nor opt in if you accidentally declined the Open Beta.
Make sure you are using pages instead of apps.
It’s going to be really hard not calling it Pages… “Be sure to use Apps (Pages), not [Classic] Apps.” will be a sentence I probably say often over the next year.
Thank you @Robert_Petitto
@Robert_Petitto realizing the reason the integration didn’t work for me before your tutorial is that I mistyped my API key but thank you so much for the explanation! I love how you walk through generating a keyword column - so helpful!!
@Robert_Petitto you could use the OpenAI extract keywords column to get the keywords first… Or maybe even ask OpenAI to pick the words that should be keywords for photo generation.
Pretty simple and easy to intagrate
LOVE it. Will include this when I do a series on the different OpenAI column types. Man…so much potential!
Just recorded Google Calendar. Will release the video later this week!
Thank you! I’ve been trying to do Google Calendar but having all kinds of issues. I have a legacy gmail account which I use for all of my memberships with things like Glide, and then a Google Workspace account that I use for creating email accounts for domains that I promote. My calendar is tied to the legacy account but I can’t get either account to recognize the Glide integration.
So much to learn from this video!
- I did expect the GCalendar integration to be “add to YOUR calendar” instead of “add to MY calendar”, but I get it. So now I’m thinking that this could easily replace Calendly or similar booking app, which would be a nice to have inside of my project
- What happens if the person booking does not have Google Calendar? I would think that it would be best to somehow have an email sent to the person making the appointment to confirm, with details.
- Are there any time zone considerations we need to be aware of?
Thanks @Robert_Petitto for another very helpful video.
- Agree with this one, too!
- Not to my knowledge…I think as long as the date time column is set to “respect timezones” we’re in good shape!