Glide doesn't show all the data from Sheets

Hello!
I constantly face the same issue with updating data from Google Sheet. I noticed, that not all the data are shown in Glide. One column in my Google Sheet contains IMPORTRANGE formula which imports data from another table. When I visit my table, I can see all the data in this column but in Glide some latest data (in the last rows) is not shown.

This is a very annoying issue and I couldn’t find any solutions on the web. Please help to fix it.

If you do an advanced search for “importrange” in the forum, you’ll find posts that address exactly this issue.

If I recall correctly, either importrange is better avoided or there might be a delay.

I personally had made a mental note to opt for the first option, avoid importrange.

Hola!

Let me imagine your scenario:
1- your GS is updated in background by an external source (e.g. ImportRange()), right?
2- when you open your APP, you can’t see the newer data, right?
3- If you press Sync button in Glide Data Editor, everything is synchronized and your problem disappears, right or not?

If so, this a normal behavior if you have a Free plan. Pro plans have a feature to enable these updates automatically. More info here

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.