Glide App Publishing! (In Detail)

Okay, so I’ve already posted about this, but I was reading through the replies and realized that I didn’t tell people HOW to do it, I just showed them my use case! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Okay, I’ve talked about this in my other post, and I just found out that they updated the DevDashboard with an overview of the features!

I’ll write them out here just in case you cannot see the screenshot:

• Reach customers in over 236 countries across more then 200 million devices
  • Devs that earn less then 1 million a year get 80/20 revenue share
  • App Porting (this is the best one) Fire OS is based on Android, so you can use the same tools, IDEs, and APIs for development.

Did anybody miss that! This is exactly what non-business Glide companies are looking for! Glide needs to take advantage of this and strike up a deal with Amazon, but until then we app builders and experts can use this amazing service!

I mean, I’m still in awe and it’s been a long time after I found out!

Ready for the big reveal? Here is the link: Amazon DevDashboard

I hope everybody gets the best out of this, and I’ll be looking for Glide apps in all the appstores!

(Image the future of apps if we can really utilize this! No other app platform has any way to use an appstore!)

I stand with non-business Glideapps. We are part of Glide too. #glidebeyondbusiness

3 Likes

Like I said before, it gives you an ad-free APK file so you don’t have to go to ANOTHER third-party and generate an APK. The best part is that you get a “amazon appstore” install button and an amazing listing on amazon.com! (review functionality included!)

Did I mention you can connect your app to Alexa too?

1 Like