Glide API to Write to Users Table

Hi All,

I’ve just started dipping my toes in the water with the Glide API. I recently upgraded to a Business account and I am creating a Glide Page for an internal Directory and several HR related tasks. I’ve made a decent amount of Call API actions using the Glide API but I’m getting an error for the following.

I’ve created a form that would allow HR and other admin level users be able to add members of our company leadership to a glide table I’ve called Directory. I made an API Call that would add a row of the information submitted into the Directory form to also create a row in the Users table.

Everything looks okay (at least to my layman eyes and ChatGPT’s) but I get the following error message:
Call API: Unsupported Media Type

Am I unable to write to the Users Table for security reasons?

Check everything in your Call API action carefully. That error normally indicates a misconfiguration.
In particular, reload the Glide Builder, then open the action and check that the secrets are still there.

1 Like

A little embarrassed… I had the headers in the queries section in the Call API. It works perfectly now. Thank you for your speedy reply and your patience!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.