Event Picker time scrolling suddenly not working on iOS devices

My App/Pages support link:

Describe the bug:

• Time scrolling in the event picker stopped working on IOS devices. You need to tap on the event picker, select a date and try to scroll the time selection screen up or down. This works fine on android devices and PCs, but doesn’t work on iPhones.

Sometimes the bug disappears, but I was not able to establish any patterns. The appearance of the bug does not depend on the application in which the event picker is used, I provided a link to the test application in your library.

Expected behavior:

• Scrolling…

How to replicate:

• Use iPhone, tap on the event picker, select a date and try to scroll the time selection screen up or down.

If this issue still persists, please get support from within Glide while the app is open by selecting the “?” button at the bottom right. That will bring you to a support page, which currently has an “Open Support Ticket” link.

Thanks for the advice. But email support is available for Pro, Business and Enterprise customers. Although the bug is not specific to the customer type and is not specific to any application, it is a general bug. I don’t think they will just answer me.

Happens to my apps also :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like