Duplicate Tabs

Along with cloning components (see my post here: Copy a Component), would love the ability to clone a tab.

Use case: I built out a details tab full of conditional components etc, but now it’s gotten too bloated and I want to move some of those components to a new tab. It would be really handy to simply clone the tab and then delete the components that I no longer want in either tab rather than recreating the complex details view from scratch.

Please and thank you!

21 Likes

Yes 100%

2 Likes

1000%

2 Likes

For me, cloning a Form would be awesome. I have several forms that are used to build user profiles, etc and I add buttons to each tab that give users the ability to edit their profiles from anywhere in the app. Each time I add a form button, I have to manually add each field even though each button is meant to capture the same information. If I could save a form and load it as a button action (i.e. link to form “xyz” ) that would be fantastic.

5 Likes

+1

1 Like

And clone a data column! Please!

2 Likes

It took me like 45 mins to make all the columns needed for the booking app, re-creating one by one of the maths and relations. This would be heaven.

2 Likes

+1 here for localization or create for us dropdown titles that can be read from the sheet so so we can configure the tab name from the sheet it self with formula

+1 here … spending lot of time redoing the same visibility settings stuff again and again.

2 Likes

I am building an app that collects post flight data for a discrete aircraft. Based on what mission type the aircraft is flying, the pilot would select one of 6 different forms for submission. While each of these forms is specific to that mission, there are a large number of common data points that are collected (pilot name, base of origin, base of termination, etc).

I would like to create a copy of the first form, then edit it to create the subsequent forms.

Please tell me this is feasible.

1 Like

+1

Copy Tabs would be awesome.

+1 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

+1

I would love to duplicate tabs and to duplicate a component to another tab

3 Likes

Hey, guys. No news about duplicating tabs? It’s soooo time consuming. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Duplicate of this:

1 Like