Duplicate a page from the data side

I am expanding my App and find wish to replicate some of the pages in the data table and just make a few changes. So is there any to copy and paste a page ?
So for example, I wish to have a second sheet with the same calulations etc as the Bareme 1 sheet which (to my mind) is quite complicated and took a long time to evolve.
I’m not sure if they are called “pages” so here is a screen shot!

Thanks

If I understand it right, you can right click on the name of the tab, then choose “Duplicate”. A new tab with the same calculations will be there for you.

Thanks but did not work for me !

What options are there for you when you right click on the tab?

None really - it just acts as as browser functions - not Glide elements - see screen shot

I think @ThinhDinh is talking about duplicating a tab in the Google sheet. I think you are taking about duplicating the Glide only columns into a new sheet. Couldn’t you just create a new tab and point it to the same existing sheet?

I understand what yiou are saying but the page is getting quite wide now - is there any limit to number of columns?..

Not that I’ve run into yet. If recall, one of my sheets is 140+ columns wide.

There is only I limit of total amount of cells:

• Up to 5 million cells for spreadsheets that are created in or converted to Google Sheets .
  • 40,000 new rows at a time.
  • Maximum number of columns of 18,278 columns .
  • Number of Tabs: 200 sheets per workbook.

Ha - I thought that 20 was a lot !
As I have your attention - is there any drawback from having a URL link to an image just in the tab itself rather than having the link in the data sheet…
Thanks

WOW - I do have a long way to go !

Only drawback I can think of is if you would every change the image. You would have to go through the builder instead of the sheet.

Oh sorry I should have made it clearer. Has the situation been solved @Mike_Greene?

1 Like