Display content based on time of year

Is it possible to set a visibility condition based on time of year? I want to display specific content only during Q1 (Jan-Mar), Q2 (Apr-Jun) and so on throughout the year. Having looked at the documentation and messing around with Math columns and looking at Other > Date & Time > Date Difference, I can’t figure out how to create a computed column to do what I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thx

That’s easy enough.

• Create a Math column that does Month(Date), where Date is the current date/time (special now value)
  • Create an if-then-else-column:
    – If Month is greater than 9, then Q4
    – If Month is greater than 6, then Q3
    – If Month is greater than 3, then Q2
    – Else Q1
  • Now you can use that if-then-else column in your visibility condition.
4 Likes

I appreciate the input. What may be easy for you, is new to me. :wink: For whatever reason, the > option doesn’t process correctly using ITE. But, I was able to get the ITE visibility to work correctly using with more cases for the months using “equals to” instead. Thanks again for the help!

It should, so if you want to revisit the option Darren proposed, please send us some screenshots of your setup and we’ll try to help.

1 Like

Hey, @Darren_Murphy @ThinhDinh. Just following up to let you know I saw this and appreciate your willingness to take a look for me. We’re swamped with some other projects, but if/when I find time I’ll be back in touch with some screenshots or a loom. Thx!

2 Likes