I wanted to compile a list of design features that I feel are missing from Glide.
Here are some design features that would go a long way and would freshen things up…
1. Ability to place icons within a detail page (like the image below) that perform actions or hide/show elements on the detail page
2. Ability to change the app background or section and/or place vertical anchored icons in any of the screen corners (like below)
- Ability to place category tags that are sized in proportion to the word. Also the ability to stagger cards (like shown below)
- Allow more image placement styles on the detail screen. Especially with array images. I would like to place these as a grid of 4 images versus a scroll. Also the ability to create a scrolling menu on the detail screen would be so useful.
- More table functionality on a detail screen (like below)
- Smaller chart options. The current charts are gigantic. Is it not possible to have 2-3 chart visuals in the same line stacked next to each other?
6.On the tablet, make everything smaller and move the menu to the side. Allow more screen types.