Delete an Airtable attachment from Glide

Is there a way to delete a single Airtable image/attachment from Glide? I have an Airtable attachment column that often contains multiple images. I would like to be able to select a single image from that column and delete it from Glide (like you can do in Airtable). Is this possible?

Iā€™m not an Airtable user, but if Glide is detecting that as an array column (which I think it does), then the answer is probably no.

One way to check would to see if you could use another array column to write to your images column with a Set Column Values action. You could do that as follows:

• Create a new column in Glide (in the same table), and set the type to Multiple Images or Multiple Files
  • Go to the Action Editor, create a new Action and choose the same table as the source of the Action
  • Add a Set Column Values action. Check if you can select your Airtable column as the destination and the Glide column as the source.

If the answer is yes, then there is a good chance you could remove an item from the array with a bit of Single Value/Remove Element/Set Column Values gymnastics.

1 Like