Deep Links/Link to Current Screen

Look for the special value components in a form.

Just as you posted, I found it. :slight_smile:

edit: and also in the Add interface

1 Like

For me, on Android, it opens in the default browser.

1 Like

Is it ?
Its August 2021.
Is there already a way to generate links ( deep links? ) to specific pages?

Epa @Manu_Marea

Yes, there is.

Action => show sharing options => this screen link.

action where ?
I’m on a floating button , in Action i have Share link but not show sharing options…
Am I missing something ? Surely i am…can you help me?

It won’t work in the builder, you need to do it in the published app.

Yes, my bad. It is share link.

How?First i put a button in the builder and then on the published side i copy the link…, i did it already and it doesn’t seem to work

Are you on a details screen??

yes i am ,
it doesn’ share.
By the way m thanks for helping me .

What’s not working? Assuming you set it up like @SantiagoPerez showed, with a Share Link action that uses the ‘Link to Current Screen’ value, it should work. Do you have a RowID column in the sheet? It should have told you that you need one if you don’t.

1 Like

Row id in the sheet…i think i have,it
have i?

Schermata 2021-08-29 alle 19.55.14

Yes, it looks like you have a Row ID in the sheet. I can see it in your list of columns. Your action looks to be set up correctly. So what exactly is happening when you say it’s not working?

I assume its not working because when i’m on the published side and i click on the button nothing happens.Nothing is being shared as far i can see or going into the clipboard.
ps.I’m trying a different browser, Brave sometimes is quite curious.

What about on a phone? The OS has to be capable of showing a share sheet. That’s not always the case on a desktop computer. If you want to copy to the clipboard instead, then you should use the ‘Copy to Clipboard’ action instead.

Not working on Brave but “reacts” on Safari and on the Ipad -Safari mobile version but
it doesn’t share the deeplink , just the url of the app.
Same copied on Clipboard.Tried and unfortunately doesn’t copy, share a link to the current screen.
No Deep linking for me.
Thanks for your help.