6 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

When???

1 Like

Great! I’m waiting

By dint of refreshing the screen, I sprained my thumb

1 Like

I’ve usually seen new features released within a week or two of being discovered in staging. I’m sure it all depends on if they have any bugs to work out.

4 Likes

What will this do? Sorry. I’m not in Staging much. Is this a component? A variable? Main use-case? Seems folks are excited for this.

1 Like

Link to a specific page within the app.

This is a big deal!

This seems like a link to show you in the builder, for use cases such deeplinking to specific areas of your app.

1 Like

I see

1 Like

You seem blow away :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Dangit @Jeff_Hager! I missed this post…WHERE’S THE RED CIRCLE?!

1 Like

:star_struck: This is going to be, seriously, the BIGGEST and BEST update to Glide since User Profiles. Imagine every user’s profile has their own URL now—allowing them to potentially share the link to their profile directly!

Marketplace apps, social/community apps, eLearning apps—all of them benefit!

13 Likes

To share within the app? Or to share with people outside the app (through email, other social platforms, etc.)?

What would its use cases be for password protected or closed community apps, I guess, is what I’m wondering. Not downplaying the excitement. Just trying to wrap my brain around it.

3 Likes

OH NO!!! This is going to be so great! For example for the John Peel Sessions app of @Antonio_Lopes. Then every of the hundreds of bands can share their own page with sessions to their fans!

2 Likes

This is going to change everything! Glide all the way :heart_eyes:
We are no more limited to MVPs anymore!

1 Like