Deeplink to TAB

Love that we can deeplink to a details screen.

ALSO love that we can navigate to tab via an action.

What I WOULD LOVE is a way for us to deeplink to a tab. Bonus if it could be structured like https://{myapp}.glideapp.io/{TabName} or a slug that you’d set up when creating a new tab.

Second this one. Would allow me to create dynamic links and send them to users via email, sms, social and bring them to a personalized (aka specific) pages in glide.

2 Likes

I am using Tabs throughout my app. Screens were a mess… and screens within inline lists (and sometimes screens within those screens) became unmanageable fast.

So I would LOVE deep links with tab names :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: (but I cannot vote… I was to enthusiastic voting when I first joined the community it seems!)

1 Like

You can always remove votes from things you previously voted on, and you’ll get those votes back to use elsewhere.

1 Like

I would love that too…

1 Like

Most of us

2 Likes

+1 for the feature request.

Screens can be a mess and Tabs are so much easier to work with.

I don’t know how many times I had to recreate screens because I lost some of them or a way of linking to those screens.

1 Like

This is now possible.

6 Likes

Amazing!

Is this new? Didn’t realize that while using this action.

Yup I can see that

How can we do it ? Just copy the url?

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.