CSS to change height of tiles

Hi,

1. with the help of (close) post https://community.glideapps.com/t/beautiful-design-app/16191/137 I’m trying to change the height of the tiles. Changing both values from 70% tot 40% moves the title higher (fo fit in the tile = OK), but as you can see in the attached image, the whole tile keeps the “original” height; the border shows the correct height.
    Can someone help me with the correct CSS? And if possible some more white space between the tiles (margin?)

2. I also tried when adding a new tab (image-2) but there I can’t even add a RichText to put my CSS ?? (there’s no part on the left side with components,… when choosing Tiles, only when choosing “Details, but then I don’t have to possibility to show “Add form”” ???)

Summary : I want on one screen (image-2)

• tiles that are less higher (= Rich Text with CSS) and if possible text left-aligned
  • transparant overlay (so I get the “original” colors as in image-1
  • option to display search-icon and add-icon

Thanks.

As Santiago’s linked post says, CSS will soon stop working in Glide Apps. We will start telling users to stop using it, also left a note in Notion.

3 Likes

and will Glide (= developpers) offer an alternative to customize the design?

1 Like

The billion developer question…

1 Like

Hi,

can someone help me with the CSS to change the height (= real question in this post).
I’ll see later what will happen after the CustomCSS-break…

Thanks.

Wim