CSS for Responsive Header

It still did not appear on my phoneā€¦

I feel a little pessimistic about finding a solution for this because it appears to be specific to my phones. The codes work and the configurations work for other phones.

The good news is that your Cardousel works on my phone so Iā€™m using that for the activities at the moment.

If itā€™s code, I donā€™t think itā€™s a problem. If it only happens on your cellphone, it means there is a problem with the device, and it may be unique or need to be replaced with a new one. :wink: What if you duplicate collection A, will both appear?

Have you seen the carousel with the text I loaded at the end of the thread?

Yes. When I duplicate the first one, they both appear on my phones with no problem.

I just saw it, not long before you asked! Itā€™s looks really trendy and beautiful, like a magazine. :+1: :+1: :sparkles:

1 Like

If this appears. Donā€™t throw it away, just replace the image option to your lookup image column in table B.

This is your idea:

1 Like

Iā€™ll try it!

hahaha, yes. :smiling_face:

Wow!! This works! :tada: :tada:
I had given up hope

Oh dear. It worked at first and then it stopped workingā€¦

Yes, this is an accidental finding. The new Glide is like an old spirit hanging on to something that is a copy. Sometimes it takes courage to throw it away and replace it with a new one.

What? Again?

haha ok.

Unfortunatelyā€¦
At least I got to see it work for a moment. Donā€™t know why it disappeared again.

Maybe my phone is allergic to so many JavaScript triggers

Take a deep breath and get some fresh air outside first. Maybe there will be another idea later. Who knows, there might be people out there who want to exchange cellphones. :joy:

1 Like

believe it or not, one phone is verry old and the next one is brand new. Both failed to *keep loading my images. :smiling_face_with_tear:

But you are probably right that I need a new one still because my brand new phone cannot update. Itā€™s a dud.

1 Like

Are there any with a large number of images? or wifi?

yes. The new one has lots of images and videos but it has a lot of memory too.
Thatā€™s why I didnā€™t return it to the store even though it canā€™t update.
Really awesome graphics, super fast, and 256GB memory.

1 Like

I mean the image you use for the carousel.

the individual photos arenā€™t too big - maybe about 150KB each or less - but I queued up about 15 images so Iā€™m not sure if it was too much for my phones to handle.

1 Like

This is just a trial, okay? What if it was made into just one component? The image in the collection will take the value from the ITE column.

Iā€™m back. Needed to sleep, lol.
This idea sounds interesting!

When you say ā€œmade into one componentā€ do you mean using the same collection component for the 2 tables?? That would be amazing if itā€™s possible!

1 Like

Do you sleep during the day rather than at night?

Itā€™s been kind of like that for the past month because I try to improve my app and make updates when I think the rest of the country is sleeping :sweat_smile:
And it got a little worse this week because of the CSS excitement since you are awake when I should be sleeping :laughing:

Iā€™ve always preferred being awake at night anyway, lol.

1 Like

If you use ā€œITEā€ and 1 component here, then the resulting click will go to the same page in both cases.
After I observed it, the slideshow loading time was indeed longer than the carousel one. Maybe this is a time delay factor from JavaScript

true. Is there another way? Can the time interval method for the carousel be used in the slide show too?