CSS for Responsive Header

No.

I mean, is it possible that the slideshow wonā€™t appear on your cellphone because of the delay?

maybeā€¦ but why work for one collection but not 2 collections?

Does it now work on your cellphone with 1 component combined with if-else?

Can you explain how I should set it up?

1 Like

Am I still filtering the collection based on ā€œIndex to Showā€ is ā€œNoā€?

Of course. Since you pulled table 2 with relations it can be said that it is now one table.

1 Like

ok. I now understand what you were saying. :slight_smile:

**Ok @Himaladin . I have set it up but I need to wait a couple hours to make sure no one (hopefully no one) is using the app. Then I will test.

In the meantimeā€¦ Do you known how to get this code to work for mobile devices? :grin:

/*---Shadow on Card Collection---*/
@media (min-width: 600px) {
.card-shadow [data-testid="cc-card"] {
box-shadow: 5px 5px 10px  rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.27);
}
}
1 Like

By default Glide has responsive rules. Not everything will work with that code.
If itā€™s just a shadow problem, you can directly target the selector.

You can duplicate your application to test it.

I have a duplicate but I can only publish 1 and I canā€™t unpublish my main one right now. I can only see the results by publishing to my phone

1 Like

I tested itā€¦ the same result. It works in the editor but not on my phone.
Whenever I toggle on the Boolean for activity, no images load to the phone. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

But can it be done on your husbandā€™s cell phone?
As a last resort, try making it independently, meaning 2 slideshow tables - 2 collections - 2 visibility conditions. If necessary, 2 containers.

yes, all works perfectly on my husbandā€™s phone :neutral_face:

I tried this already and the result was the same.

The silver lining is that since my phone is crappy, I can make sure even people with crappy phones see everything on the app. :sweat_smile:

So only your two cellphones donā€™t appear, this is strange. I canā€™t help anymore. Maybe you should change your name, maybe itā€™s related, hahahaā€¦

1 Like

yesā€¦ itā€™s a strange type of coincidence :rofl:

but iā€™m sure there are more like me out there on Earth.

Your problem is in the second table, right? Are you sure your memory is sufficient to display the image? Try resetting your cellphone.

Reset or restart?

Sorry, restart by turning off your cellphone. Make sure that all background apps are also closed.

Well I tried restarting already with no success and I think that if I can only see it when background apps are also closed, it would be too much effort to use the app practically. Users would not want to go to those lengthsā€¦

So Iā€™ll just work around it. Iā€™ll use the Cardousel configuration for the 2nd table. Iā€™ll create a similar carousel for the 1st table. And Iā€™ll use the slide show for special visual change-ups and for upcoming app features.

Since apparently some phones (like mine) canā€™t handle 2 slide-show collections on one page, Iā€™ll limit the slide-shows to 1 per page.

1 Like

thanks for your patience and for providing these beautiful options! :smiling_face:

1 Like