Critical Issue - App Outage - Login timing out for all my apps in Northeast US

Still cannot use my private app. Please.

Location Spain
Thanks !

Same things happen in Portsmouth, UK!

Desktop PC is working perfectly fine, but some apps in the mobile are not working at all (including Google Translate)! Please fix them ASAP!

1 Like

This is an interesting thread. I was going to start the project, as Glide seems to fit perfectly. But if the outages happen so often, how to start? Just shared a slightly modified template to a few friends, iPhone (iOS 13) didn’t even open the link on two different carriers. Android and apple computers are fine. Isn’t it strange?

1 Like

What happened when the link didn’t open? Did you get a white screen or an error? Glide is pretty reliable. Their immediate attention to issues is unparalleled and I know that they are working on the specific issue causing outages on a specific server. Based on my experience, the number one reason that an app doesn’t open is because of a connectivity issue. Also, Glide apps don’t yet work offline. Just a couple of clues for you to check. I trust Glide and highly recommend their platform.

2 Likes

I am in Florida and https://smarketplace.glideapp.io does not load at all

1 Like

Having a variety of issues with my app on iOS devices.

From the “unable to establish a secure connection” issue previously shown to blank screens and random breakdowns in functionality.

Going “live” in a week, so really very worried I have made the wrong choice in platform. It is only a two tab app (one webview and one tiles with detail) so this is a real concern.

From what I read Glide are very responsive to issues, but should I just rebuild it in Bubble ? At least I know it will work there. Love the way it looks, and the speed to build but it has to work.

1 Like

Hey folks, we are aware of the issue and looking into it.

2 Likes

This should be fixed if not for the Google outage. Once Google is back online please let us know if you’re still experiencing issues.

1 Like

I took one look at bubble’s “designer/builder” and ran away quick…also, I found it to be super slow…like a dying snail. Just one point of view.

2 Likes

This particular issue with the outages (not the Google one) is due to one of our infrastructure providers. We’re working on finding a more reliable provider and getting close to a resolution.

Sorry to hear about the random breakdowns. Please email us at support@glideapps.com if you’re running into any other issues, we’d love to keep you on the platform.

1 Like

Have you looked into Adalo? I always see that one too but never used it.

Ohh yes :sob:I am a long term Bubble user with 2 post revenue apps on there, and the struggle is real. Which is why I am here and have been loving the editor experience.

Thanks, email sent. Not going anywhere, have been a Pro account user since March. It is just this particular app has quite a large audience, so we can’t soft launch and the majority of users will be on iOS.

Adalo is very nice, but is “Drag and Drop” like Bubble. The templated build in Glide is what makes it so quick and the result so consistent. My design skills are horrible ! The editor is a lot friendlier than Bubble, but the backend functions not up to the same level yet so for very complex apps it isn’t quite there.

Sorry for the hijack, and thanks for the support :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apparently I was wrong. “Webview” is not supported. Not sure where I read that when I was paying my $20 a month !

I am not sure what you mean. Webview is a Pro feature.

Misunderstanding on both sides.

Support thought I was trying to embed a Glide in a Glide, which isn’t supported.

I thought they meant Webview wasn’t supported.

Ah, yes, correct, we do not support this yet.

But that wasn’t what I was trying to do :slight_smile:

Anyway, we got there in the end and has gone to the engineers as still isn’t working.

@Ian more than a month later and I’m still having this issue. Especially after switching to my own domain. What is the status? This is a total deal breaker! When my client tried to see the app, all they got was the error about security. Is there an update on this situation or should I be looking for another solution?

@SuperMerabh Could you please post a screenshot of what your client is seeing?

Oy! I found the problem! It was an extra entry in my DNS. Once removed it started working perfectly. I hope this help others with the same issue. Look at your DNS! Thanks for your support :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like