Critical Issue - App Outage - Login timing out for all my apps in Northeast US

None of my apps are currently loading. They are get stuck on the splash screen with the name & logo (doesn’t actually say “Loading”) and eventually time out to either a black or white screen. Tried on multiple devices on WiFi & 4G LTE.

1 Like

@Mark both of my apps are down. They go from loading to a blank white screen. Sign-in screen never appears. I’m on super fast wi-fi (hard connection on laptop) - does not load on desktop or phone. Definitely an outage.

2 Likes

Same issue here.

1 Like

I’ve also emailed support directly with links to the threads reporting this outage.

Even i am facing same issue. Others are able to login those applications from their devices, but not working on my device.

1 Like

Same here. Let me know if you need a video. Same situation as Deena’s video.

Tried On both 4g and home WiFi

1 Like

Same here. Wrote directly to support as well.

1 Like

Both of my apps are loading again. Still like to hear something from Glide about what caused the issue. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Working normally now. :grinning:

1 Like

MINE were down, work BUT TERRIBLY slow…

Are anybody’s apps still down? If so, could you please share the link to the app?

1 Like

it looks like we’re back to normal? I don’t have any issues (East Coast)
Shared with CloudApp

So there was no issue per your records?

My pro pal not working…after entering the email it shows sign & comes back to initial screen

My apps are running fine now. Can you please share what happened to cause the disruption when you figure it and and you have a moment?

Is the issue resolved…my app lingyatmatrimony.servemywedding.com is not loading …this is a pro app

@chethan_M I cannot resolve that domain on my end, which means that you are suffering from a DNS issue. That’s not something we control or can fix. You’ll need to check with your domain registrar to see why we cannot resolve that address.

Also please check kuruba.servemywedding.com…it is not loading when using the email

@chethan_M It is the same issue for lingyatmatrimony.servemywedding.com and kuruba.servemywedding.com. We cannot resolve those addresses. This means that there is something wrong with your DNS configuration. Please contact your DNS provider to resolve the issue.

We’re still investigating.

2 Likes