Create Screen From Table

Hi…

I have a Table that looks like this:

From that Table, I want to create a screen that looks like this:

How can I do it?

Thanks!

How did you create the columns in the first table?

They look like they’ve been derived from something very similar to that shown in your second screenshot.

1 Like

The Table on the first screenshot comes from this Purchase Table:

And this is the Payment Table:

I made 2 Tables, a Purchase Table and a Payment Table, and then made a relation between those tables.

I want to make a screen that shows a recap and details (such as date of purchase, purchase value, and total spent) of every row in the Payment Table without showing the details of the product name from the Purchase Table.

Did I do wrong way?

I don’t think you need the Payment table.
If I’m understanding correctly, all you need to do is add a Collection component to your screen and set the source of it to be your Purchase table, then configure it to display just the items you want. If you need more than 3 items displayed, then a Data Grid collection might be the best choice.

I forgot to mention that the Payment Table also has a relation with the Cost Table that looks like this:

I need to show every payment details that occur from the Purchase Table, the Cost Table, and any other Table that might be created later.

So you can just keep the tables as it is, and create relations to Purchase Table and Cost Table.

Then add collections in the details view of the Payment Table to display purchase and cost recoerds.

Is that correct?

Yes, that’s correct.

I make an array column in Payment Table that combine dates from Puchase and Cost Table

But it seems that I cannot use array column as a source in the Collections.

Why do you need the lookups though? You can just cite the relations if I understand you right.