Another question to the clever community
I cannot see this can be done - but maybe you can?
Public app - the user is not logged in
- User selects a gift card (e.g. $50)
- User clicks a link to open up a payment link containing receivers phonenumber, amount, comment (which includes a unique key for that specific gift card)
Selecting the gift card value and initiating the link could potentially be done in one action (just can’t see how)
The link looks like the one below:
It is used to open up a website where a link (link will no show up on the url shown below) can be clicked and then a mobile paying app is opened. Three parameters are passed on:
- Phone = receiver of the money
- Amount = amount of money to transfer
- Comment = comment given to the receiver (this is where I would like to put in a unique value related to this purchase)
Is there anyway this can be done in a public app where the user is not logged in? The tricky part is the unique key.