Create a database in app of user data

I’d like the user to be able to input and edit data within specific categories, and have the ability to make multiple unique entries of sub-category level data within the parent category.

E.g. inout name/contact details for storage/sharing.

What’s the easiest way to do that?

Something like the Multi-Level Select example in https://concepts.glideapp.io/?

yes - something like that.

Is it possible to have a pre-set multiple choice for inputs - instead a single option “add town”, a multi choice to drive inputs/ next step forms? (for example - town, country, region)?

thanks in advance!

Do you mean a choice component on each level, or a single screen with multiple choice components that would allow you to select all options at once (for example, selecting town, country, and region on one screen)? I’m not sure I follow what you are asking for.

Hey Jeff

Yes - a choice component on each level

Also interested in the second solution you proposed (single screen multiple choice)

Thanks!

Dan

Lets start with the choice component on each level. If you already have a town that exists, why would you be trying to add it with a choice component that’s filled with a list of towns that already exist? Keep in mind, I have no visual of what you are trying to achieve, so I’m just throwing out ideas and thoughts.

As for the single screen option, here is something I wrote up in a separate thread:

thanks Jeff

Think i found a solution!

1 Like