Convert your Glide app into a Native mobile app with Nativator.io

No one can make Apple easier ;-), they only can make sure you have the right sort of file to upload to Apple I think :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Sam,

Earlier you mentioned Google login is not available via Nativator.io.

So my question was just to clarify and confirm you only support login via email with PIN for Glide apps.

The reason I was asking is because the majority of the user base for my app are using Google Sign In so this is needed.

FYI with the trial version for GoNative.io I managed to create a native app where the Google Sign in worked (https://community.glideapps.com/t/uploading-pwas-on-google-playstore/8952/27) so was hoping it might be possible with Navigator.io too so I can go try your tool.

If Google Sign In is not possible then I will have to give Navigator.io a miss unfortunately.

Thanks

Is it possible to test full functionality before subscribing, like push notifications?

Hi Simon,

Here are some details on our process and our users experience:

1. You don’t need to own an Apple device to publish and app on Apple Store.
  2. No coding required.
  3. We take care of the boring and tricky part, certificate, profile and identifier.
  4. We upload the build directly to your developer account.
  5. We provide long term support, you can update your core apps from your dashboard, without code. Add or remove native features.
  6. Startup friendly and flexible cost.

For Android it is even easier: You get a Play Store ready APK for immediate test and publishing.

Other perks:

1. Push notification: is obviously the big plus. We integrate Onesignal SDK to allow push sending to all devices.
  2. Upload
  3. Geolocation
  4. Probably fastest converter out there!

We opened conversions to Glide apps early this year, we’ll surely keep you posted on results soon. We’ve already converted a few. Glide apps are mobile tailored and highly responsive which makes them easy to convert.

We’re excited to support more Glide native app conversion in the future! :blush:

Cheers,
Sam
Ideate, Nativate!

Hi Adam,

Push can’t be tested on previewer since it requires a custom integration of your APP ID first (done during conversion).
Rest can be tested like, upload or geolocation, audio, video.

Cheers,
Sam

1 Like

Can you point to any video tutorials walk-throughs on a test case so I can see the feature being setup and shown in action?

2 Likes

I just tried my Glideapp with the Nativator Preview app on an Android tablet. First impression: The app interface reacts quite slow. The bars in bar charts are not displayed (but pie charts are displayed correctly).

1 Like

What about sending a notification for specific user?

Hello!

Pleased to announce Nativator’s iOS Previewer is now available on App Store :partying_face:.
You can test your apps responsiveness, geolocation, audio/video/mic on iphone and ipad before going ahead with your conversions! :star_struck:

Ideate, Nativate! :raised_hands:
Sam

2 Likes

Can you address our other questions?

1 Like

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your message.
We have a detailed documentation on how to convert: Documentation

Please let us know if you need any clarification. We’ll be releasing a step by step video soon.

Cheers,
Sam

Hi Yasin,

Thanks for reaching out.

We append the Playerid to your Glide app URL when we convert. Therefore, to send a push to a specific user, you would need to get that PlayerID and trigger a OneSignal API call to send a push.
Ideally, the Playerid can be saved in database (User) during sign up process for future triggers.
Not sure if Glide has this capability so far, Zapier could be an option.

Sending to all device can be done from Nativator.io or Onesignal dashboard.

Cheers,
Sam

I’m down for a try! :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Masochist :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol!! Gotta try new things in life, and with Mark I’m learning new things every day, I’ve gone beyond my limits already :grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

:joy:

We offer full refund to Glide app users in case of any bug :relieved:, Yes! because we love the platform.

And no one will be hurt :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

6 Likes

This is great!

2 Likes

Hi i would like to know how to use this? i contacted you guys on the website, but nobody responded so far. I would really like to use this service asap. help pls!

Has anybody used Nativator and had success? Let me know!

Yes, I wanna see some examples made with glide working already with Nativator