Consulta por vários usuários simultâneos

Olá, estou tentando implementar um App em que o usuário digite seu CPF e ele consiga acessar suas informações.

A questão é que coloquei um campo “escolha CPF” na planilha mas por se tratar de um APP público várias pessoas acessando e digitando o CPF não vai dar muito certo né? Alguém teria alguma solução para este caso?

Segue o link para visualizar melhor: https://teixeiraevianaadv.glide.page/dl/processos

Não sei como poderia ao digitar o CPF ele inserir a informação na linha específica do cliente na planilha… Não sei se é possível sem fazer autenticação por email

I would create a user specific column for this instead of a column in your worksheet.

I don’t how CPF numbers work in Brazil, but in the US, we have an SSN tax number that we protect with our lives so we don’t have our identity stolen. We also have EIN numbers for businesses which can be public, but should still be guarded. If CPF numbers are the same way, I would be careful about exposing or even using them. Especially with a public app, it would be very easy to snoop the data and find all of the numbers.

1 Like

Estou utilizando a opção Página deslizar, neste caso essa sugestão se aplica Jeff?

Your question was regarding the ability to allow multiple users to type a value on an entry component without interfering or overwriting other user’s input. I don’t know anything about how you have your app set up or how you are trying to use that value, but yes, a user specific column should allow something like this to work for multiple user regardless if they are signed in or not.

Entendi… Percebi que essa coluna específica do usuário não grava informação na planilha.
Quando entro com o CPF nele não consegui filtrar o campo coleção para aparecer só o cliente que tem o CPF digitado na coluna específica criada.

It’s better to handle that in glide using relations or filters. Trying to make the Google sheet handle the filtering will be a lot more complicated and you will still have trouble with user filters overriding others users. If it’s set up proper in glide, then each user will have a unique experience with the same set of data. I try to do as little as possible in the google sheet. I only use it to store data. The magic is when you move all of that logic to glide. It’s also a lot faster as everything happens in the app on the user’s device instead of waiting for the google sheet to sync with the glide database and then sync to the user device.