Update: We have our winners!
Thank you to everyone who participated in the challenge over the past month.
We had just shy of 100 entries, and choosing winners was not easy!
We did come to a decision, though, and our winners are…
For the Glide merch pack and $100 in Glide credit
For the $100 in Glide credit
- Sahil Khosla
- Ryan Raj
- Jon Hogstrom
- Jose Miguel Baraona Jara
- Andy Scott
- Diresh Ramburan
- King Sze
- Emmett Maher
- Scott Miller
- Michael Thomas Reynolds
I’ll be in touch over the next week-ish to get you your prizes.
Original post for posterity:
Glide is the easiest way to learn no-code development, but it’s also an incredibly powerful tool.
By combining a clever use of data, layouts, and actions, a skilled Glide developer can make magic happen for their teams, colleagues, and clients.
To recognize the launch of our new Glide certification program, we’re challenging you to get Glide certified and share your certification on LinkedIn by October 31st.
- 5 winners will get a Glide merch pack
- 10 winners will get $100 in Glide credit
- All winners will be showcased on the Glide blog, community, and social
To get certified:
- Create your Glide University profile, if you haven’t already
- Go to the Certification tab
- Review the course materials and pass the exam
To enter the challenge:
- Add the Glide certification to your LinkedIn profile
- Share your certification in a post and tag Glide
- All entries must be in by 9pm PT on October 31st
Winners will be chosen after the deadline closes.
Have any other questions? Comments? Drop them below.