Close Sign In screen

Is it really not possible to close the sign in screen once opened?

I am building an app where users will be prompted to sign up, if they want to share a picture. However, they can browse the app without signing up.

All good in building this setup, so that when a user then hits the sign up button, the sign up screen shows.

However, the user might decide to not sign up just yet, but instead keep browsing. But there seems to be no option to close the sign in screen again?

Anyone with a workaround for this?

Thanks!

I have an older app that seems to show an X in the upper right hand corner, but with newer apps, I can just click on the back button to back out of the sign in screen.

Thanks for the quick reply!

However, I don’t have an X in the corner. When the app is installed as a bookmark on the home screen the back button’s of the browser are not there, so then the X is missing.

This is what it looks like.

Are you using an iOS device? I use Android, so I always have access to a back button.

@SantiagoPerez is the X something that should be available on apps using NCM?

Thanks for flagging @Jeff_Hager

I’ll check this out.

@majaovergaard what devices are you using?

1 Like

iPhone 12, version 14.6.

Also (now that you’re looped in), the prompt to install on homescreen is also not showing. It first shows when I hit a button with the action “Sign Up”. Not sure if that’s a general thing?

Thanks @Jeff_Hager for helping out!

1 Like

Having the same problem Maja.
Br Mikkel

Hi,

Do you mind submitting a ticket?

https://share.hsforms.com/16jL7NgZYSsW9DinHwTIqZAbvbdc

1 Like

Submitted a ticket now!

However, I am only on a personal plan as I’m still building the app. So it says the support link is not valid. Well, hoping they will look at the ticket anyway.

@erlandsens are you on a paid plan? Can you maybe then make a ticket as well?

Yes, i’m on a paid plan. I’ll make a ticket with a support link. :+1:t2:

1 Like