Client Picture uploads

is there a way to let people add their own images and only need to log in when they post a picture? I have an app that is basically a directory of local restaurants that offer take out during the quarantine. What I’d like to be able to do is allow users to upload food images and tag the restaurant. But only have to sign up when they want to upload an image. Right now they only have to create an account to do the chat. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. This is the app right now. https://app.adamstakeout.com

I don’t think there really is a good way to do what you want. You could set it up to control visibility of a form button based on signed in user, but Glide doesn’t really allow that option if the app is set to public. I’m not really sure why. If it worked, then you could hide the button to submit photos until the user signs in through the hamburger menu. There’s a way around it by setting you app to public with email, adding your settings by signed in user, then setting the app back to public. I hate to suggest it though because it could bite you down the road. Maybe they have plans for this because they are working on expanding profile abilities, but I don’t really know for sure. Otherwise, what you would need to do is create a template column in your restaurants sheet with any value, such as "profile’, create the same template in your profile sheet, then create a relation column in the restaurants sheet to link the two template columns together. Then create a lookup column to get an array of all emails from the profile sheet. This lookup column is what you would use to set visibility on the form button based on signed in user.