Hi new here so hoping you guys wont roast me for this question. Looking for clarity on what a private user actually is please. Is is an app consumer or an admin user?
An interpretation of Darren’s privacy flowchart:
- Private access counts all users as private.
- Public access categorizes users as visitors, public, or private, depending on sign-in:
- Unsigned-in users are visitors.
- No sign-in restriction on a signed-in user results in public user count.
- Restricted sign-in (on role, domain, or email in a table) on a signed-in user leads to private user count.
So based on the above, if I need to control access or allow access to an approved set of people to consume the app they would be considered Private Users?