🆕 Choice component now works with Airtable link columns

But it is not! No when you use an option component to write to a linked Airtable field.

Should it be? Can you check for me if this feature will be available “again” soon?

Without it is almost useless.

:pray:

So everyone knows, you can use the choice component to write to AT link fields AND the search is available in choice components.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the work on this…I still am seeing that the screen column component can’t be used to write to an air table link field and automatically link the record. This seems like an unecessary step for users. Perhaps I’m missing something in the update - is there an easy way to just automatically link a record using the screen collumn feature? Many thanks!

I rarely work with Airtable as my base, so I’ll have to try to find some time to take a look.

Hello Guys, I exactly want to do this. Is there any update on this?

It has been fixed a while ago. You should see the screen column and it can write to the airtable relation column.

Jimmy Driver

1 Like

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for response. I am still not able to see the screen column or user table column writing to Relation column of Airtable. So basically I am not able to see Relation column in the list.

Is there anything I am doing wrong? Can you please help?

2 Likes

It doesn’t solve the problem. We still can’t insert data in Airtable’s foreign key