Under my users, I have a column named “ProfileCreatedOn”, which is a date that shows the data the user was created. How can I make a line chart of the user’s different dates?
What would you expect such a chart to look like?
The X-Axis should be dates, and Y-axis should be amount of users that created that date.
- Create a Math column using the following formula:
Year(Date)*10000 + Month(Date)*100 +Day(Date)
- Replace Date in the above with your ProfileCreatedOn date/time.
- Next, create a multiple relation column that matches the above column to itself.
- Now do a rollup through that relation, taking a count of any column.
That will give you a count for each date, but you might have duplicate dates, so they need to be removed. Do that as follows:
- Make sure your Users table has a RowID column
- Create a Single Value column that takes First->RowID from your multiple relation column
- Create an if-then-else column:
– If Single Value RowID is RowID, then User Count (the rollup column)
Configure your chart as follows:
- X-Axis: ProfileCreatedOn
- Item 1: Count (Rollup column)
- Filter: where if-then-else column is not empty
End result should be something like the below: