Can you link a tab to a profile page?

A lot of people find it hard to find the profile page. I can imagine. Is it possible to use a tab (let’s call it ‘My Page’) to direct them to their profile page with an action or something? Or other ideas to make the profile page more prominent?

This?

2 Likes

Weird, didn’t see it!
Then: Yes!

So I could use that if I make a detail page with a button directing to the user profile page. Is it possible too to let the tab work as a button? So not needing an in-between page but go directly to the user page?

If you make a separate tab specifically to show profile detail page, make sure you filter the screen to “EMAIL ADDRESS” is “SIGNED IN USER” so the user who is signed in sees their profile.

What I did is make a tab just like that. So you get pic and data of the person only.
But then I want to show a list with only the data of that person and that works fine on the profile page and not on the my page app. So I see two solutions:

1. Direct them to the user profile page
  2. Find out why I don’t get the personalized info in the list.
    I’ve been spending a lot time on 2, but without result, that’s why I thought: if I go for 1 my problems are sorted too :wink:
  1. Make a new tab for profile.
  2. Select source as your user sheet.
  3. Select detail view
  4. Go to options
  5. Filter the data to “User email” is “Signed in user”

1 Like

Ah thanks, I had all the individual components as ‘signed in user’ but not the related list (there wasnt that option), now it’s sorted. Thanks all!

1 Like