Button with 2 actions

Hello!
I need a simple solution for a difficult problem. :slight_smile: Something like a button would be perfect!

Please read these few lines to get the context…
Basically I’m trying to make an employee directory.
Users log in with theirs (whitelisted) e-mails… The app gives them some basic info: where their colleagues work, their work e-mails, phones etc…
BUT!
there is also their clleagues private data like personal phone numbers, private e-mails, … which souldn’t be visible on “initial data card” but only if someone presses a button.
after pressing the button another card with private datas opens AND the system logs the e-mail of a user who pressed the button, so the user whose data is exposed can see when was his/hers personal card opened and by whom.

Is there a way to make this work? Please help! :slight_smile:

right now the only way to get the current user email is true form or editing
so you create a form button with a special value which is current user email and a check box
so when the user submits make the private info only visible if the checkbox is true
so you can relate the email of the person who viewed

welcome to the community

This was quick! Thanx! :slight_smile:
I was considering using forms to solve this issue BUT forms are preformated and submit button is almost hidden (for my typical user - older doctors and nurses). Another problem is that submit button can not be translated or renamed… :frowning:

2 Likes

i too wish we can rename submit

Would you like to create a second login page for this private users emails, like an admin or manager?

2 Likes