🗓️ Building a Habit Tracker with Glide & Quickchart

Proof of concept…wanted to make something like this for a while now!
CleanShot 2022-01-22 at 18.36.25

I’ll share once it’s complete.

7 Likes

It seems interesting!

1 Like

Taking shape!

5 Likes

Weekly habits…

…and monthly habits!!!

2 Likes

Did this get completed? I am finishing up a similar tracker and am struggling with Quickchart (yes, I have watched your video from 2021 already). Hoping if this is finished that you could add to the VIP app. Thanks!

Hey! I did finish it. I never made it a template though. I’ll see what I can do about adding it to my VIP app…Glide Pages template links are a bit wonky at the moment.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve made a little progress with quickcharts over the last few hours. Trying now to figure out how to add a plugin so each value is a different color in a bar chart.

Hello @Robert_Petitto ,

This is exactly what I am looking for with the January tracking however I cannot find any way to do this.

Would you be able to point me in the right direction? Would love to achieve this. I cannot seem to see the Quickchart video @kabookie refers to either.

Thankyou in advance.

It’s been a while since I’ve worked on this tracker app. Might not be a bad idea to dust this one off and see if I can’t make it more efficient.

2 Likes

Thanks Robert. I wasn’t expecting to make more work for you but if you could point me in the right direction that would be very much appreciated.

Love the heat map element :fire:

1 Like

Just a snapshot of my work this year! @Robert_Petitto

Used quickcharts a lot.
Native app on its way now :slight_smile:

2nd time i use glide as proof of concept (400users) then have it develop native for the capabilities (gamification, haptics, drag and drops, appstore download etc.)

1 Like

Hey @Martin_B, could you share how you did the “Evening - drink a glass of water” card?
Looks really sleek!

That really does look like an inline list on Classic Apps.

1 Like

Haha
Yes it is…

A template value in the same editable area of the card, but i put some “spacer characters”
Between x/x and the :white_check_mark:

Not really recommended for responsiveness… design could change a bit.

1 Like

Thank you both, that’s helpful! Aw, I’ve been trying to get the Glide Pages Collection to look similar, but I guess my custom CSS game is not yet advanced enough. :smiley:

1 Like