Build Apps Without Code using Glide | The Complete Guide

Learn everything you need to know to build mobile apps without coding using Glide, a powerful and easy-to-learn no-code app building platform.

Use this link for a 50% discount :rocket:Build Mobile Apps Without Code - The Complete Course

Master No-Code Mobile App Development With This Course For Beginners

• 8+ Hours of HD video lectures explaining step-by-step how to build mobile apps without code (No previous skills necessary)
  • Step-by-Step tutorials to build 3 fully working mobile apps (including a Tinder Clone)
  • 3 App Templates to help you complete the projects
  • 4 ways to Monetize your no-code apps
  • 7 days a week Email Support to help you get unstuck
  • 30 Day Money-Back guarantee :pray:

Learn To Build Mobile Apps Much Faster And Cheaper Than Ever

Traditionally, if you wanted to build a mobile app from scratch, you would have to spend thousands of dollars hiring a software developer or learning how to code yourself.

Luckily, thanks to new no-code platforms like Glide, now it’s possible to build mobile apps for a fraction of the cost and time than with the traditional coding approach.

This means that now you can build fantastic-looking mobile apps literally in minutes instead of days or weeks.

:star::star::star::star::star: “Best instruction on how to create mobile apps from your spreadsheet data. Miguel really is an engaging instructor who walks the talk. He USES Glide (the product he is teaching about) and shows all the features in real world situations.” - Walt N.

Become a No-Code App Developer and Learn To Monetize Your Apps

No-code apps are becoming increasingly popular, so is the demand for no-code app developers. There are already thousands of no-code developers making a full-time living building no-code apps.

So if you’re looking to become a no-code app freelancer, this course will be the perfect starting point as I will cover four ways to monetize your apps. You will learn how to sell your app templates, sell products via your apps, charge people to access your apps, and even become a certified Glide developer.

Learn by Building Three Mobile Apps from Scratch

With Glide, you can literally build your first app in less than 60 seconds (I’ll show you how). But in order to take full advantage of Glide’s potential, you’ll need to learn some of the basics (tables, relations, computed columns, custom actions, etc.) that will allow you to create apps with powerful functionality (rivaling costly enterprise-grade apps).

To help you unlock Glide’s incredible potential to build powerful mobile apps, I’ll show you how to build three projects from scratch:

1. A task tracking app: with logic to assign tasks to specific users, add multiple project managers, set task deadlines, get overdue messages, and track overall project and task progress.

2. A fully-featured e-commerce store app: with product categories, multiple product variations, discount coupons, payments powered via Stripe, and an admin dashboard to track sales and enable global settings across the store.

3. A Tinder clone: using swipe cards, dynamic search functionality, geographical distance calculations, some clever user profile matching logic, private user chats, and even a dashboard to track overall matching statistics.

These projects are designed to help you implement all the concepts required to learn the ins and outs of the Glide platform and become a confident no-code app developer.

:star::star::star::star::star: “Miguel is excellent in his delivery, his explanations, and thoroughness. I look forward to any course he puts out because I know it’s going to be money well spent!” - Larry W.

You might get stuck. But I’m here to help.

Although building apps without code is much easier than coding them from scratch, you may get stuck sometimes.

I’m in the Q&A every day to help you get unstuck. I reply to every question to get you back on track.

If you were looking for an alternative to developing great-looking mobile apps without coding, this course is for you.

Are you ready? Let’s build awesome no-code mobile apps together!

Get started at → Build Mobile Apps Without Code - The Complete Course

13 Likes

Very cool, Miguel! If and when you post on social media, let us know so we can give you some engagement there too :+1:

1 Like

Hey Miguel,
Seems like a great course. Do you also cover the best practices of using Airtable as a database? :slightly_smiling_face:

@grumo

Thanks! Yes. I’m actually adding a chapter covering Airtable today.

1 Like

Awesome :slightly_smiling_face:

are you going to update the ecommerce & tinder course to use airtable ?

because i’ve seen airtable limitations with glideapps.

if you do → i’ll purchase the course !

I’ve added a chapter on Airtable already. But in general, if possible, I would recommend to stay away from Airtable until the limitations are solved.

AMANZING, Is it possible to translate the course videos into Spanish? or at least have subtitles in Spanish?

Yes, I plan to do so eventually!

Feel free to message me when you do