Beautiful Design App

Hello, do you know how to do this in an Inline List, thank you very much for your contributions, the community is fascinating, there is a lot of knowledge and support here I like itPreguntar a comunidad glide

1 Like

Can you specify on what layout of the inline list do you want to do this?

Hello, of course look, I have this app and an Inline list where I present the social networks and I would like to have the background in red

1 Like

<pre><span><style>
[class="tile-image-area"]{
background-color: red;
}
1 Like

Sorry I don’t think I explained well, thank you very much in advance, I try to put color in the background, I made an edition for you to see

1 Like

Then it will have to be something like this.

<pre><span><style>
[role="row"]{
background-color: red;
}
4 Likes

Hey Guys! It’s me again.

Has anyone tried to blur the sign in session or replace it with a logo?

Thanks!

2 Likes

You guys are turning gldeapps into something else :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Me and @Lucas_Pires did try it a while ago but that doesn’t take away the sign in function though. You can still access it by pressing on whatever image you want on top of that.

1 Like

I think I could try that.

Would you share the CSS?

You know, as beautiful and amazing as these designs are it truly is a shame that the only way to accomplish most of this is to hack away at code when this tool is meant to be a visual designer. :frowning:

Not everyone can do this stuff. Challenge…YES, easy, in most cases not so much.

3 Likes

Something like this.

<span />
<style>
   @import '//glidetools.ml/app-layout/side-menu?hideSignIn&hideItems=2&headerImage=
</style>
3 Likes

It worked wonders for me, thank you very much, I just colored all the inline lists, and I just wanted one hahaha Anyway, since I found out about this I am learning to write css in Solo Learn, a very useful app to learn

1 Like

That works for me.

Thanks man!

1 Like

It’s weird but I can’t seem to find a CSS to select that download button. Would love if anyone has an idea for that.

1 Like

@ThinhDinh, @Robert_Petitto, @Lucas_Pires

Do you have a way to make the text in the inline smaller? My client wants it smaller and 3 lines max but he wants all that.

Is it possible?

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 10.07.38 AM

Thanks!

.tile-title {
font-size: .7rem !important;
line-height: .8rem !important;
   overflow: hidden;
   text-overflow: ellipsis;
   display: -webkit-box;
   -webkit-line-clamp: 3; /* number of lines to show */
   -webkit-box-orient: vertical;
}