Backup My Data In My Spreadsheet

Alguém sabe como faço para realizar o backup das vendas minhas para evitar que se algo acontecer elas estejam salvas em outra planilha

Minha preocupação e pois o glideapps não está estável tenho medo de perder meus dados

Alguém tem alguma dica de como fazer esse tipo de backup

First of all, google does keep a history of any changes. You can access them by clicking the link at the top of the sheet:

I also use this script to backup my sheet every week. The only thing that needs to change in the script is the destination folder. This gives me a weekly backup with a timestamp attached to the name:

// Abhijeet Chopra
// 26 February 2016
// Google Apps Script to make copies of Google Sheet in specified destination folder

function makeCopy() {

// generates the timestamp and stores in variable formattedDate as year-month-date hour-minute-second
var formattedDate = Utilities.formatDate(new Date(), "GMT", "yyyy-MM-dd' 'HH:mm:ss");

// gets the name of the original file and appends the word "copy" followed by the timestamp stored in formattedDate
var name = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSpreadsheet().getName() + " Backup " + formattedDate;

// gets the destination folder by their ID. REPLACE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your folder's ID that you can get by opening the folder in Google Drive and checking the URL in the browser's address bar
var destination = DriveApp.getFolderById("xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx");

// gets the current Google Sheet file
var file = DriveApp.getFileById(SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSpreadsheet().getId())

// makes copy of "file" with "name" at the "destination"
file.makeCopy(name, destination);
}
8 Likes

se ele salva automaticamente nao tem como se perder correto

Correct, as long as Google doesn’t lose it. It creates a seperate spreadsheet that is not attached to the app.

Is there a way to backup data to a separate spreadsheet with photos/image URLs on it?

In Settings / Data, you can manually export the data of the project.