Rookie question, ive been reading a few posts and topics and wondering what is the best way to use Glide to generate additional revenue.
My thoughts / questions include:
- ideally i wouldn’t want to openly share with the client what technology we use so that we can retain the future enhancement of a PWA automation of a business process
- in software development, the source code ownerhip plays a big role in the cost model presented to the client: ie, SAAS at a monthly sub; or pay outright for the development of the app and ownership of the sourcecode.
- what is the most common way Gliders charge their apps - i am aiming at a volume based SAAS model - hoping this is the way to go?
- alternatively i noticed the glide experts program - is that a time material based revenue source?
- my main skillset is digital transformation and automation of business processes with supporting KPI dashboards - helping smaller companies gain control of business critical processes. would you say glide is a good technology fit? (keen to hear some thoughts on this)