App for Digital Nomads 🌴📱

Hello to all Digital nomads in the house! :palm_tree::iphone::computer:

I made an app for the global digital nomads’ community, fill free to join in, it’s free (:

Please share your ideas here :point_down:

Thank you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Love the term Digital Nomads, can’t figure out what you would like us DN’s to do for you. Did you forget to include the URL for your app?

– Harry

1 Like

Rookie mistake

Did you tried it?

I started to try it out, but found that there were too many questions for me to answer. I didn’t really understand why I was being asked all of these questions.

Sorry, I can’t really help you with this.

– Harry

1 Like

You mean the profile creation?

I have been playing around with stripped down onboarding. This means showing explanation text and images, then collecting some minimal info… and then once complete with enough, setting a column value to hasProfile = true… then revealing the rest of the app, but dropping the user into a My Profile tab (the first one) and encouraging them to edit and add more content.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the QA

I changed it a bit, let me know if that is what you ment,

Thanks and best wishes

Works better - though you might want to make your hint about shrinking the image size to be less visible and clicackable… because it feels like it is the ‘submit’ button :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you want to encourage people to (fully) complete their profile without restricting access if they don’t, then one approach is to present a “nag” message on the landing screen, and set the visibility to show that when “profile complete is not true”. That could be extended to allow users to opt out by adding a checkbox “No, I’m not going to complete my profile, and stop bugging me about it!” :joy:

1 Like

How about now? better?

looking for a partner to help making this app global and future profit