Alternative to Zapier and Integromate

Hello All,

I am not sure if someone know about this or not, but there is very good alternative to Zapier and Integromate. Integrately is amazing including its ease of use.

Thanks

5 Likes

n8n is another one… Albeit I haven’t had time to check it much, but it has made amazing progress in the past year.

3 Likes

I second Integrately - I use it quite a lot!

1 Like

I have heard about it but never used it.

Great, I have recently started using it. Did you face any major issues using it ?

You can use also Pabbly Connect. They have a lifetime deal now and the founder is amazing. It works ok and internal tasks do not count.

3 Likes

Hi Gerard, Yes I have checked that as well but haven’t tried.

1 Like

No major issues as of yet

2 Likes

Any Idea on how to connect glide and integrately tho?

Integrately works with Google Sheets and Glide reads from and writes to Google Sheets.

Ohhh ok!

You can also use webhooks

The UI in Integrately is very poor and the setup is hard as well still didn’t try much since it was annoying but they have a very long road ahead to catch up with the competition which I wish to have in the Automation market, however, make.com comes first with the best-advanced tricks that save time and Zapier comes the second which is a very good starting point for a starter in the Automation Field

There is also Pipedream I find it hard for noobies but better and has a future in the competition.