Airtable Data Source Available Now! (Beta)

Please provide @SantiagoPerez , who is from Glide Support with your support link so he can have a further look in your app about the issue.

Thanks, I DM’d him on Saturday. He has passed it along to the support team. I’m hoping I can get some feedback soon. My app is no longer getting current data.

1 Like

@SantiagoPerez do you know if there’s been any update? I have a functioning app that is part of our company’s daily workflow and orders are not syncing from Airtable at all. I’ve tried everything I can think of at this point but the syncing times out and fails every time. What can I try to get this working again?

Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 8.28.08 AM

The team is working on a fix at the moment.

Thanks for the update @SantiagoPerez!

1 Like

The airtable link is running 100 times faster! SO much better! Thanks Glide team!

3 Likes

Hi @sebastiansolari Airtable Data Source is great but unfortunately I cannot change Airtable account.
Once Airtable is integrated with the API Key, I can’t find how to change it.
After prototyping an App for my client with my own account, I am ready to rebuild the App from scratch on their Glide account but it is still linked to my Airtable account given that I previously duplicated the prototype from my Glide account to theirs.
Any thought about this deadlock?
Thank you
Ivanne

I think (for now) you need to contact Glide Support and ask them to change the API key for you.

1 Like

Thank you @Darren_Murphy, I have done it and asked it with the new API key.
They said no and suggested I started my app all over again.

That’s weird. I thought changing an API key should be possible. Do they give a reason?

1 Like