You said it was up some time later, probably worth adding my two cents here.
This morning, I tried sending to my webhook a column that is calculated based on Manu’s UTC time code the other day. That calculated perfectly fine in the builder but it is null when passed to the webhook.
I tried adding a few more columns based on that YC UTC column and they are all null going into the webhook. Something worth considering going forward.
In the YC DateUTC it reverts to ISO format, so it’s a common format “YYYY-MM-DDTHH: mm: ss.sssZ”
I think Glide reformatted for display and internal management at regional setting.
After that it is easy to convert for the webhook.
Here is a little video.
The principle is to modify the order of a list.
So with YC I determine what the next number is.
The action on the list is to copy the new number to the order column. But it doesn’t work.