๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ Actions and Usage Tab ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Iโ€™m really sorry David for my mistake! I have updated my post with new images!

Thanks for the recommendation! But unfortunately since my computer is Windows 7 I couldnโ€™t use that tool so I used PowerPoint and updated my post with that images!

Again Iโ€™m really sorry for this and will do this in every future post!

Have a great day!

Good luck, there are some many new things to exploreโ€ฆ I donโ€™t know where to start with :slight_smile:

And just an idea: in addition to the fantastic tutorial that you are used to make on the tool itself, given that now weโ€™ve got a sort of โ€œminiZappier inside Glideโ€, it would be interesting to have a quick understanding on the implications in terms of pricing/credits (for example for using OpenAI, does it cumulate with a chatGpt Plus subscription?). Not sure that my question is clear :slight_smile:

Assuming Glide will use ChatGPT API, you will have to pay for:

• Per-call-pricing related to the number of tokens you consume for your OpenAI account

• Updates usage with an OpenAI call inside Glide

1 Like

These actions/integrations only running on Glide Pages?

Seems so.

@kabookie you should be able to opt in your org yourself by looking at the apps overview screen. There is a banner at the top.

1 Like

Yessir

1 Like

:upside_down_face:

Definitely interested in the Add to Calendar options. However, when I tried to add to Google Calendar I received this message, so it appears something still needs to happen in the background. I donโ€™t use Outlook so not sure if that is working yet.

Try to click โ€œAdvancedโ€ and it may allow you to whitelist Glide from there.