Action button condition not working

This morning my action stopped working. I have an action on an inline list with a condition that opens a form when FALSE, else Notification. It is not opening the form when FALSE, however when TRUE the notification works. Not sure why this stopped working. Any ideas?

Here is the action

@Errcomp would it have anything to do with the timing of the google outage around the world today? Have you tried again recently? I had issues earlier but cleared now.

Oh wow, I just read about the outage. Thanks for letting me know! I just tried it again, and itā€™s still not working

1 Like

@Errcomp Hi have you checked that the underlying data is showing ā€˜FALSEā€™? I have noticed in the past that it can be case sensitive and therefore it might be ā€˜Falseā€™ or ā€˜falseā€™ or ā€˜FALSEā€™ maybe worth checking?

1 Like

Good point. I tried that out, but it didnā€™t fix it. In fact, it looks like it is properly matching when using ā€œFALSEā€ because it doesnā€™t show the else condition (showing a notification). The problem is nothing happens when I click on it, when a form should come up.

@Errcomp ok, you mentioned that itā€™s ā€˜stopped workingā€™ try deleting and re creating or have you done that?

2 Likes

The value is in fact ā€˜FALSEā€™ and not empty? Checking for Not True is usually a little safer than checking for False.

Are you still able to go in and edit the Form?

1 Like

Actually erasing it and remaking it worked! Thanks for all the help

2 Likes

@Errcomp pleased it worked for you.

1 Like